Monday, March 1, 2010

It's like you don't even know.

Man. I have been stepping up my work-out lately, and I am feeling the pain! I can barely lift my arms, and my abs feel like I was punched. I guess that is what I am going for...?

Anyway, let's get to the goods. I am really lucky, and I have awesome friends that let me decorate their houses. I have been working on my friend Dibs' new apartment. She just moved out on her own, and is starting out from almost scratch. Below is the floor plan and the design board for her living room. She found the couch at Copenhagen, and the rest is a mixture of Ikea and Target. The painting is of her dog Rico Suave, done by our friend Mike.





Also, let's just talk about how excited I am for Target's new designer collaboration. Liberty of London. Hello my pretties. You will be coming to live with me.

4 comments:

  1. There is not one thing wrong with my new place - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited about this line too...more of the house line instead of the clothing. I wanted one of those tea cups so bad but they were all out.

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilavintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were sold out at mine as well. :(

    I did get the scalloped bowls, which are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait! is it over? i want some of those things...awh

    ReplyDelete